Sunday, July 09, 2006

And... I am back

I returned to Munich to start my traineeship with a German bank that recently has been taken over by an Italian bank. On one hand I am happy to be back on the other its sad to leave NY. NY is an unique place to be and not many cities around the world can compete.

However, its nice to be back in the summer : Munich's Biergardens and lots of cafes are very inviting.

There is of course the issue of a massive culture shock, but I guess it will not be as bad as the one I went through when I was 15 and my parents decided to move from then Sovjet Union to West Germany :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Fjosabrura said...

I miss you!! New York is not quite the same... (I mean, it is still hot, humid, busy, crazy, but not as much fun!) Vacation in less than two weeks - and then I'll be back on your side of the continent.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home