Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Owen the Wedding Crasher

Two of my friends - Clodi and Christine felt pity for me after reading my recent blog about Owen Wilson and Harry Potter. So tonight we made ourselves presentable and good smelling (tuna salad for fresh breath and red wine for pretty whities) and went to see the funniest movie I have seen in the long time. Its shallow, its stupid ... its perfect and its not everyone's thing. You have to be a hard core fan of the crooked nose and the mild voice to LOVE every movie by the man. Well I am. I laughed very hard until I cried. Best line of the night: "We are venture capitalist brothers from New Hampshire"."What is that..that you do, exactly?"."Hmmmm, you know this and that."

Sorry, Harry - nice guys always have to wait. And by the way you have been getting some attention - am at page 105 now - 500 more to go!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, in case I next time got the choice between "Harry" and "Owen" I will opt for the first choice. Though I had a good laugh, the film is not really getting deep;)
But: maybe in future, I will not be blackmailed by: "I don´t have anyone to get out with me *cry*"

So: sorry for missing you Harry!

anyone 2

4:52 AM  
Blogger Jula Walker said...

I would love to! In fact, if anyone wants to give me a present for some reason... a wedding crasher dvd would be a great idea!!!

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u won´t get that film as a present!!!!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Jula Walker said...

who are you, the "Anonymous"?

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home