Friday, July 15, 2005

Self-destruction


Ok, the time back home has been a blast - drinking, partying, meeting old and new friends. All that in a hurry since there is not that much time left and I have to see everyone at least once. That's all understandable and stuff. I don't have to be at work until 9 am and the work has been not all that challenging.

But the real craziness starts here: every weekend I am in Bamberg visiting my parents - remember its one of the reasons I am here in Germany. On Saturdays however I usually go out and this is not pretty. Usually stay out until 5 am and absolutely kill myself with lots of "fire water". The reason for that - unknown. There are only handful bars in Bamberg that me and my g-friend Natasha are visiting - Il Centro to warm up, Calimeros, Boleros and Manhattan Cocktail Bar to finish off - sometimes even Downstairs to dance. One word to Manhattan Cocktail Bar: i have never seen this place sober but from what I can tell its my substitute for real Manhattan - an English speaking owner and New York Strawberry Cheese cake (not that I like it but anyways). Usually we are too embarrassed to go back but always end up going anyways.

I need to stop this self-destruction and go back to the expensive real Manhattan - so I will rehab. That was my confession and now I feel better :)

p.s. the picture is at Schweinfurt Honky Tonk with Eva.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home