Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Reality after Band 6


One of my newest friends, Christine and one of my coolest, Clodi were talking today about Harry Potter - the last book. Heated discussion: what should have been written, how it could have been lots better and how it should end. Dumbledore was too weak, Neville non-existent, Harry a wimp... Its really funny how people get really excited about the book. The best thing is that in the middle of the discussion was Christine shrieking "That's totally unreal how that and that happened!!!!" Which I thought was the best thing I heard from an over-10-year-old ever about wizards. ( Am not supposed to disclose her age here)...

She is, in fact, the sweetest thing. All fun and totally uncomplicated! I am charging a small fee for introducing her to worthy candidates :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home