Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Goodbyes and Hellos

Not again. Leaving and saying goodbye is painful. The show must go on and I am going back to New York. Am super sad to leave my family and friends behind.

Am leaving on 17th of August from Munich Airport.

I have enjoyed the summer in Germany - THANKS everyone for taking care of me.. now its time to celebrate.

August 11th: Celebrating "Goodbye" one more time in Munich in the Reitschule - After Work Party, starting at 20:00.

August 17th: Celebrating me coming back to New York, at 19:00 at Mo's Caribbean Bar corner of 76th and 2nd.

Everyone is welcome to join!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great time in muc. I really hope I get the chance to come to NYC before I have to leave! It has been a long time now and I think it would be nice to get drunk again with you two :-) Have a nice trip home and say hi to your husband!
servus
M.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home